User continually gets logon prompt when browsing the web

I appoligies if this is not the correct venue for this post but seemed like the best place to start. If somebody knows of a better site, I am open to any suggestions.

I have a situation with one of my users where she keeps getting a logon prompt whenever she clicks on any link, both internal and external, on in the Internet Explorer on her PC. We are using Microsoft Internet Security Accelerator for our firewall and I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the client on her PC to see if that would correct the problem but it didn't. This user have limited access to the web, she is only allowed access to approved designated sites. The problem has to be related to her machine, as she is able to logon to other workstations on the network and browse the web w/o getting the logon prompt. I verified that the Enable Automatic integrated authentication box was checked under the Advance tab. The Automatic logon only in Intranet zone radio button is selected under the Security Settings.

Quite frankly, I'm out of ideas. As far as I know she is the only user on our network that's having this problem. It started after I tried to give her exclusive access to a particular website for ordering office supplies. I have since tried doing everything from just setting back to the way it was before to giving her total access to the web but nothing I do will make the problem go away. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
IL_PTAB
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.