Unblocked proxies

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

And expect these sites to be maxed out on "Cyber Monday", the biggest online shopping day of the year, when a lot of poeple will be logging on to shopping sites from work. For the E-tailers out there, you will be providing them a valuable service, which will let people do their online Christmas shopping from work, without corporate network admins knowing what is happening.

I just got a taste of what next Monday might bring. Since I run a public anonymity proxy, I just saw an upsurge in connections to my proxy just a few minutes ago, from corporate addresses in the Eastern United States, most likely people wanting to get a jump on their Christmas shopping, before they take off for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. The load was enough to break the anonymity proxy server, and I had to have my server re-boot. There are people Right now, as I write this, I have 368 connections accessing shopping sites through my proxy, and 99.9 perecent of them coming from corporate addresses on the East Coast of the United States. While I have more than enough bandwidth to handle it, Windows starts to become unstable, and I have already had to reboot my server once already. Their employers will know they made a conneciton to my proxy, but will never know that they visited shopping sites and did online shopping from work.

Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.