Spyware/virus has taken over windows Administrator

Hello, I've managed to download a virus or spyware that has taken over my administrator rights on my computer. I have run Spybot, but can't delete the files because I don't have administrator rights. Windows defender has named the file as win32/Fake Powav. I can't find any information on removal tools to remove the virus or spyware (I am unsure which it is). Also it has taken over my Internet Explorer. I am unable to view any 'pictures' on webpages without first right clicking on it and telling it to show picture. It also opens random websites, like doctor websites? Strange, it's not p*rn. Example of website that keeps popping open..

formatting link
advice you could give would be so grateful for. I am hoping to avoid having to do a total reinstall. Read the rest of post at
formatting link

Reply to
darfun
Loading thread data ...

Once malware is running with admin privileges, your system is toast. Backup your data, then flatten and rebuild the system.

formatting link
cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.