Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Check screenshot plz..

I dont know how my pc infected with it but i've bit defender total security 2009 & scanned quick system scan..

it's not showing any virus

BUT AFTER EVERYTIME I START MY PC AND OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER/MAXTHON AND OPEN MY MAIL AND SOME SITES, BITDEFENDER SHOWS ME THAT IT WAS ATTACKED BY VIRUS AND IT HAS DELETED THAT FILE..BUT AGAIN SAME CYCLE REPEATS AFTER EACH TIME I START MY PC AND INTERNET EXPLORER AND OPEN SITES..

THIS IS SINCE 4-5DAYS ONLY..

AND I TRIED TO GO TO C:/WINDOWS/TEMP AND C:...../APPDATA/TEMP AND TRIED TO DELETE THAT FILE MANUALLY BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO IT..*INSTEAD SOMETIMES WHEN I TRIED TO DO SO, IT'S SHOWING BLUE SCREEN AND RESTARTS.

SOMETIMES IT'S SHOWING W7SERVICES.EXE VIRUS AFTER STARTUP & IT'S REQUESTING TO CONNECT BUT I BLOCKED IT USING BITDEFENDER AND DELETED FROM STARTUP.

and i've even observed since this 3-4days only i'm facing restart windows explorer error frequently.. [i'm using windows vista home premium]*

Please tell me how to permenently solve this problem..virus problem and hopefully it shd solve restart windows explorer problem..

Now please tell me

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: virus0.JPG | |Download:
formatting link
|+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reply to
vitrag24
Loading thread data ...

a) We're not deaf, so there's no reason to shout. b) comp.security.firewalls is about firewalls (as you could have guessed by the name), not about virii. alt.comp.virus and alt.comp.anti-virus are next door. c)

formatting link
Back up your data, then flatten and re-build the system.

X-Post & f'up2acv

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

| a) We're not deaf, so there's no reason to shout. | b) comp.security.firewalls is about firewalls (as you could have guessed | by the name), not about virii. alt.comp.virus and alt.comp.anti-virus | are next door. | c)

formatting link
| Back up your data, then flatten and re-build the system.

| X-Post & f'up2acv

| cu | 59cobalt | -- | "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of | their architecture they should go back and re-architect their solution." | --Mark Russinovich

That's ok, alt.comp.virus and alt.comp.anti-virus are about viruses, actually malware, as there is no such things as viri or virii as pertaining to infections.

Reply to
David H. Lipman

In which language you guys have replied?

If you wish to help, answer properly otherwise dont take pain to reply.

Reply to
vitrag24

It's called "English".

Paying customers get to make demands. Everyone else doesn't. That includes you. Now get lost.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.