SonicWall TZ170

What is the easiest way to see the IP addresses of all of the users that are accessing the Internet through the SonicWall TZ170? I am not running DHCP; all users have a static IP. I would like to see not only the users but also their bandwidth usage. Thank you very much.

Reply to
DONNY
Loading thread data ...

WallWatcher should do that if you are Win; I can't tell from your headers, they're google. Why not use a newsagent? -- much better.

formatting link
It handles lotsa routers including that tz170

Reply to
Mike Easter

Thanks Mike

I'll give it a try.

Donny

Reply to
DONNY

If the SonicWALL has the latest firmware (3.1.0.2) then you can go to System | Diagnostics and select Active Connections Monitor from the dropdown. Upon the screen refreshing you'll have a list of all internal IP's passing traffic through the SonicWALL. Click the Refresh button in the upper right to do exactly that...

Reply to
Don Kelloway

Two options: - in the Sonicwall management go to LOG/REPORTS/ select Bandwidth Usage by IP Address, click start data collection - or buy Sonicwalls Viewpoint Reporting system, it gives you lots of nice info about bandwidth, attacks, protocol use, etc and its not too expensive

Reply to
Mark

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.