SonicWall Tele3 SP

Why does it always happening during weekend or other periodes where it is hard to buy spare parts.... I am talking about things that breaks down.

Like my firewall in the office. It breaked down today with the result that noone in the enterprice I am working for can send/read e-mail for some days....

Luckily I had a freind that had a SonicWall TELE3 SP that he did not use. I borrowed this. But, as he only had the "box" and no CD we really got a challenge when we reset the firewall.... No it asks for new firmware. And I do not have it.

Sonicwall support do not answer the phone now. On Wednesday I will get a NEW Sonicwall, but untill then I could really need some help. Can ANYONE help me with firmware for this?

Thanks for all help!!! Jens Jensen

Reply to
Jens Jensen
Loading thread data ...

24*7 support contracts can be bought from nearly all major vendors and all serious devices can be configured for high availiability.

Buy serious devices with serious support contracts if you need high availiability.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kueter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.