Sonicwall PRO VX firmware needed...

Hello fellow IT ppl,

We just received (as a donation) a Sonicwall PRO VX. Since I started the equipment all 3 lights stayed lid. I then proceeded to reset it to it's defaults and I tried to access the device (still all 3 lights are lid) I got a message asking me to upload the firmware because it seemed to be corrupted. I have all manuals and the box but I have no CD or anything like that.

Now I know that the firmware can be downloaded from sonicwall website. I tried to add the equipment, bu I got a message saying that the equipment was already registered to someone else (probably to the person who donated the equipment to us = a US goverment dependency). So I guess that my only choice is to ask someone to be generous and help us out here.

I have another choice, which is to purchase s Cisco PIX from techsoup.org for a very small amount (since we are a registered 501c3) I just feel that it will be a waste to scrap this equipment.

Thank you all. Sincerely... me =)

Reply to
roscowe
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.