PPTP VPN user limits on WatchGuard.

I have three watchguard firewalls (II, X700, X1000)

They all have 10+ Mobile VPN licenses and 10+ IP's in the DHCP pool, but they will only allow 2-4 VPN connections. The II allows 2, the x700 allows 4, and the x1000 allows 2. Am I missing a config to allow the number of VPN's to match the licenses I have installed.

Thanks Chris Auer Methodfactory

Reply to
Chris Auer
Loading thread data ...

I have many Firebox II, III-1000, III-2500, X700 and X1000 units. They support at least 48 PPTP VPN connections and as many Mobile VPN connections as you bought licenses for.

I know they support more than 48 PPTP connections, but I don't have the spec's in front of me.

Why have you not contacted WatchGuard?

Reply to
Leythos

We dont have support contracts on any of the WGs. Never needed them since I am pretty good at this stuff. Just can't figure it out. Looks like I will have to get on board for the support contracts.

Reply to
Chris Auer

I've never had an issue with the PPTP sessions, not since version 5 of the firmware.... What version are you running?

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.