Please Help - Kerio V 4.1 vs. ICUII

I just installed ICUII V 7.0.0. I'm using Kerio V 4.1. I'm also using Windows XP Pro with the on-board firewall disabled, and I'm using 12 Ghosts Pop-Up blocker. The camera that I'm using is a Logitech 3000 Pro. I'm using a 1.5 Meg DSL from Quest Communications with a connection to my ISP which is Dimensional.com. No AOL, or any of that crap...

Okay, that's where I sit. Here's where I stand: ICUII loads and displays the input from the camera on my monitor. When I try to connect it says "Fetching Directory". And it never goes away...

I've set everything that seems to be related to ICUII to full access in Kerio. That didn't help.

Kerio lets my Kazaa through just fine, but it doesn't seem to like ICUII.

I haven't had Kerio very long, so I'm not in love with it yet. I switched to it from Zone Alarm because ZA wouldn't let me use Kazaa.

Could someone walk me through getting this fixed?

Or, if it can't be done, recomend a FW that I could use to fix this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

If I could get this fixed, I'd be "Camping Happily".

Reply to
Camping Happily
Loading thread data ...

It does for me, when I configured it for another user who insisted on using ZA and kazaa, a few months ago.

Well, if it is a firewall problem then you should examine the firewall log when the problem occurs. Perhaps clear the log first. Then try to connect whatever you are connecting. Then examine the firewall log. It many then be possible to figure out what is being blocked that shouldn't be blocked.

The XP one, in addition to many other things such as up to date virus scanners and an awareness of what starts when your computer starts and an awareness of what every line in the list produced by this does.

formatting link
't remove anything unless you know why you're removing it. Try pasting the log here
formatting link
many things does it list as nasty?

Jason

Reply to
Jason Edwards

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.