Norton parental control

I have Norton 2004, in the index it says it has parental control, but when I go to the main page, there's no option for this.

Anyone know if this version has parental control or how to access it?

Maybe its because its a free version that came with my pC>

If not, anyone recomend a reasonably simple and cheap program, only need to block a few sites.

Thanks

Reply to
TT
Loading thread data ...

See replies to your other *disconnected* multi-posted message in the other group (now you get to remember where you submitted separate posts).

When posting the same message to related groups, cross-post! That way, respondents in each group can see the replies from respondents in the other groups to which you included your message, they don't waste their time submitting duplicate answers, and the hit for resources on the NNTP server is reduced (one message might be small but remember it propagates to all the NNTP servers worldwide so its aggregate space is much larger). A cross-posted article is saved only one on an NNTP server with pointers to that one copy in each group which you included. Each copy of your separate multi-posted message occupies its own space, so N multi-posted copies occupy N times the bytes on the drive.

Reply to
Vanguard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.