Nortan VS. Mcafee internet Secuirty

Good Afternoon, What Program Nortan Internet Secuirty or Mcafee internet secuirty takes up less of your RAM memory while running in the backround?

Reply to
Carmine782
Loading thread data ...

The new Norton Internet Security 2007 has a much reduced resource need and much smaller ram footprint. It also loads more rapidly. I have it installed on all 3 of our home network pc's (XP Home) and the installations and operation are just fine.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I went ahead and installed,.but quick question sometimes when i start my computer you know that taskbar thing at hte bottom, sometimes its a green check box, but sometimes it doenst come up at all and if i manually put it down there it some kind of Crocked Line fading in and out...i line like this ~~~~ kind of like a heart montor line you knwo up and down...what does that mean does that ever happen to you?

Write back Thanks Kimmy

Reply to
Carmine782

I went ahead and installed,.but quick question sometimes when i start my computer you know that taskbar thing at hte bottom, sometimes its a green check box, but sometimes it doenst come up at all and if i manually put it down there it some kind of Crocked Line fading in and out...i line like this ~~~~ kind of like a heart montor line you knwo up and down...what does that mean does that ever happen to you?

Write back Thanks Carmine

Reply to
Carmine782

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.