NIS 2005 resets the PC.

Hi. I'm experienxing an annoying problem. After having upgraded from NIS 2003 to NIS 2005, when I have more than one program connected to the Web and downloading data (or running more than one instance of MS Internet Explorer) with lots of data being transferred, my PC self-resets. It's exactly like if I'd press the reset button, I can hear the hard-disk heads reaching the landing zone and the system is re-initialized. At times the reset is regular, in other cases I have to restore the Active Desktop.

My system's CPU is an AMD Athlon 2.4 Ghz, the O.S. is Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 1 (but not S.P. 2...); apart from S.P.2, the O.S. is updated. The system is virus-free.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Any idea about what's happening? Any suggestion? Thank you, greetings to the N.G.

Reply to
Ponn Farr
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.