Login SmartDashboard

I have many users that use SmartDashboard Gui to add rules etc. I want That when they login in SmartDashboard they authenticate through RADIUS Server. I know that is possible to use Radius Server to other things in chekpoint but i don=B4t Know if it=B4s possible this scenario. Can anyone help me?

tanks

Reply to
reis
Loading thread data ...

If you have a RADIUS server defined for authentications, you can use it for authentication for administrative users. It should be detailed in your documentation

It is defined in the ADMIN AUTH tab for administrative users and is one of the selections for Authentication Scheme. When you select RADIUS, you will define the RADIUS server or group to be used

Reply to
rick

I try that but doesn=B4t work. I created a administrative user and them i select in authentication Scheme the radius server. When I try to login in Smartdasboard GUI with the user can=B4t login. In smatTracker doesn=B4t apear nothing neither in radius server.

I read the documentation but seams that the radius server just apply to remote acess and VPN.

I don=B4t want remote acess neither VPN, i have that, i just want to enter in the machine locally that have the GUI and then when I try to login, the username and password authenticate in the radius server. I have the scenario that is with checkpoint password.

Reply to
reis

What version of smartcenter?

Did you define either a radius server or radius group of defined radius servers in your network objects? Have you verified that smartcenter can communicate correctly with the radius server?

Is your smartcenter in the same security zone as the radius groups? (If it is you will not see anything in smartracker since the traffic is not passing through an enforcement module) ((there may be something in the AUDIT tab however))

Reply to
rick

Just make sure that you've defined those pc's as Gui Clients.

Wayne McGlinn Brisbane, Oz

Reply to
Wayne

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.