Kerio Query

I've been using version 2.1.5 for quite some time. Suddenly I'm getting random errors showing up with the event viewer initially noting:

Faulting application persfw.exe, version 2.1.5.0, faulting module WS2_32.dll, version 5.1.2600.0, fault address 0x00008d72.

The follow up errors include 3 popups to note both driver errors (persfw.exe . . . kdse.dll) and a console error (pfadmin.exe). Given nothing ever happened in the past like this, what bloody madness!

No hardware or software changes lately. Whether it's a fluke or not, I've had it happen several time when switching back and forth on the dpview forum pages.

I like this version because it is relatively small and low demand. I'd like to continue using it. But this error is perplexing. Searches about the net reveal many similar problems, but no real source identified or solution provided. Any ideas?

Reply to
Monroe
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.