I have opened a new Site on security

I provide Security software and hardware. Training and education is provided if you click on the SMARTHOME banner. You can get training by McAfee as well. Rate my site please. I want reactions to make my site better.

These days, McAfee provides the best firewall security next to Norton

Rate my Security business called Internet Security Agency at

formatting link

Reply to
Jimmy V.
Loading thread data ...

since both are CRAP, IMO (especially Norton!), I would take anything you say with a grain of salt.

Reply to
T. Sean Weintz

The website seems ot be in a bit of a mess. The gif's and jpg's are missing.

ha ha ha ha ha. I can tell that this thread will be fun if it gets started at all.

Good luck :)

Regards, Ian Kenefick

formatting link

Reply to
Ian Kenefick

Page does not display correctly on a 1024x768 screen. Too many of the jpegs/gifs are animated. Very basic site. Coding is too complex for what the site contains.

You have to think "Why will people come to my site rather than using google to find out the same information".

Reply to
ABC

Well, some content would be a good start.

Zero

Reply to
Mike

lmfao - ha ha. This guy first started asking for opinions on his website. Now he is spamming USENET :)) ha ha too funny.

Regards, Ian Kenefick

formatting link

Reply to
Ian Kenefick

I guess doing this kind of thing for the first time is a bitch. I'd better hire someone to this sort of things. If Norton and McAfee are crap, which are the ones i should try to sell.

Reply to
Jimmy V.

Jimmy,

Your site lacks any added benefit for people to go to. Therefore, no matter what you sell why, would anybody buy it from you and not a multitude of more reputable and reliable sources?

Reply to
Eugene F.

Norton and McCrappy are good products in the proper setting, but the bigger question is why would you try and sell something that anyone can purchase cheaper from another vendor.

If you are going to do business you need to create a clean/simple, and easy to read site - your site has to much junk on it to be of any use to anyone.

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.