JOB:Sr. Security Engineer for a Columbia, SC client (CONTRACT)

I am looking for a Sr. Security Engineer for a Columbia, SC client. Contract opportunity initially 1 year. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED

Provide Security Planning and engineering for new architecture and changes to the secured enterprise environment. Works with the Core Network Design Engineers and other support groups to implement new changes or modifications. Must possess excellent IP networking skills and understanding of routing protocols. Must be able to understand multi- firewall disciplines i.e. Netscreens, Nokias, and Cisco Pix. Test and support all firewall software changes and enhancements. Ability to analyze and decipher firewall log files. Capable of programming and understanding UNIX. Provide software maintenance for the firewall OS system. Is the IT technical interface to Netscreen, Nokia or current firewall vendor hardware and software providers. Provide training to the Network Operations team so that they are able to be proficient in isolating trouble calls. Will be one of the subject matter experts and tier three support for firewall support and access issues. Will work with the Network Security and Core Network teams to understand and create security policies that are accurate and secure. Behavior Characteristics:

Required / Desired Skills

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Enterprise Network Security Design/Planning Required

5 Years Experience with an IDS, Firewalls (Checkpoint, Netscreen and Cisco PIX). Required 5 Years Strong networking experience (LAN/WAN) Required 5 Years Superior technical and analytical skills Required 5 Years Knowledge of DoD operational/securities policies and procedures Required 3 Years CISSP Required 4 Years CCSP Required 2 Years Extensive knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and proc Highly desired 2 Years Extensive knowledge of disaster recovery and quality assurance management t Highly desired 3 Years Superior organizational and problem solving abilities Highly desired 3 Years

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IF INTERESTED.

Best Regards, snipped-for-privacy@midsouth.rr.com

Reply to
iTRS.Net, Inc.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.