Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IPSec VPN - Cisco 837 to Fortigate 60
Hi, I have a site-to-site IPSec VPN between a cisco 837 ADSL router and a Fortigate 60 firewall appliance. The tunnel is up and passing traffic OK, however in the log it is showing the following:...

Content filtering
Hi guys, I need content filtering other than the ASA, and not using a third party application like websense. Any recommendations. Regards, Andy.

Native IOS vs Hybrid
Hi all, can anyone explain me what are the reasons why I should convert from Hybrid to native IOS on Core oder Distribution Routers ? What are the advantages ? For my understand the on of the main...

Site to Site VPN
Hello i need some help about configuration CISCO 1812. We have established VPN between main office A and branch office B. And now all the traffic is secured. But I need on side A to establish that...

Does anyone use setup for routers?
It seems like the more experience you get with routers the more you want to avoid using setup. Is this true? Is there an instance you can think of that setup might be beneficial for the experienced...

cs-mars
Hi i need help.. sorry for my language i will try to explain simple.. ok in my company just before 2 days they bring CS-mars 50 so i have a lot of guides but i need more help .. like did any where in...

NAT question ASA
The NAT is working well on ASA. I'm able to connect from inside w/ a private address to all machines in the Internet by getting my source addresses nated. To dig a little in IPv6 I started to setup a...

Ethernet and non Ethernet leads
When pertaining to IP telephony, what are Ethernet and non Ethernet leads? Is that simply that, the pairs used to transmit data are referred to Ethernet leads and the pairs that aren't are then...

copy startup-config running-config ??? Why is this command not used.
Cisco doesn't recommend copying startup configuration files from NVRAM to an active configuration in RAM. They claim the files "merge" and the start doesn't replace the running file. This is assuming...

Connecting to a router and switch for setup...
How many different ways can you connect to a router and switch? For instance you can console using a console cable, but there are other ways right like the AUX port how does that work?

Cannot add subnets to Cisco ASA VPN tunnel
Hi Group, I have a working VPN configured on my ASA 5510. It works very well between two subnets. But I cannot tunnel another subnet through this VPN tunnel. I tried setting access lists on the...

Networking setup question
Hello all, I would like to setup a serial connection between my cisco 2611 and 2612 routers. Can someone please tell me what serial network interface module and serial cable I would need to purchase...

ASA 5520 Active/Active Conguration Example
We are planing to buy two ASA 5520 for Active/Active link Load Balancing Configuration. Any one has Cisco Link for such Configuration Example. I only find PIX/ASA 7.x Active/Standby Failover...

PVLAN setup with Cat 2948G & Cat 6000/6500 help
We have a campus LAN with a Cat 6006 with MSFC providing layer 3 routing for approximately 12 VLANs, and about 40 edge switches, mostly 2900XL and 3500XLs for client access. Most of the ports on the...

SCTP association startup(destination IP address ??)
Hi , I was going through the RFC2960 for SIGTRAN.During an association startup , how does it identify a destination .There's a destination port number in the SCTP common header .But where is the...