Inside interface VPN to outside interface. loop-back?

Hello,

When users leave the LAN they can VPN into the network and do what they need. Well I have another interface and its called WIRELESS. They have no access to the inside LAN interface when on the wireless. However when they VPN they can gain access to the LAN resources. I want to allow the wireless hosts to connect via VPN to the outside interface (public ip address). So more or less the traffic goes out and comes back in. Like allowing loop-back traffic.

Currently when users are local and using the wireless I allow them to VPN to the wireless interface (wireless interface on ASA) and access the LAN resources without a problem. This is a bit complicated for some users to understand (dont ask how) why they have to use 2 Cisco VPN client connection profiles. So I want to simplify the process. Internal or external they use the 1 profile.

Is it possible?

Thanks

GNY

Reply to
GNY
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.