Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FWSM: Strange xlate and lost connectivity
Hi I've had some really weird problems with my FWSM after a migration this weekend. The network as set up as seen below, "ApplicationNet" and "UserNet" have the same security level and I have "same...

WLC 2006 & ISA
Hi guys, We have cisco WLC 2006 configured for wireless guest access, when i open any internal page i get authenticated, but when i do open any page on the internet the proxy block the WLC...

2948G-L3 config register resets
Hello, I was hoping someone would have some helpful input with a weird problem: Our 2948 works great while it is connected to the power, it boots reboots and all the configs are in good order. When...

Cisco PIX or ASA DNS Question
Is there any way in either the Cisco PIX 515E or in an ASA to setup objects as DNS names instead of by IP address? I need to be able to allow FTP access to a site such as instead of the ip address...

updating pix IDS signitures
Hi, I am enabling the IDS feature on my pix. what is the process of updating the signiture? Does the cisco updated the signitures at all? is it an anual fee I need to pay for cisco? (as in Checkpoint...

Priority Queue - Bytes, Kilobits Etc
Just trying to understand this a little better. In my lab I have 2 x routers - 1 x serial connection between them. Each router has a LAN and I have set up a simple QoS policy and given the Priority...

Bandwidth on Router 851-K9
Hi, How can I limit the bandwith avaliable on the Fa4 on Cisco 851-K9 series? Like 3000Kbps Download, 0.8Kbps Upload? Regards Martin

Layer 3 switch or Router
Hi I work for an smaller ISP,today we have an 7204 VXR with NPE-G1 controller but this router will probably not meet our future demands. We only use Ethernet interfaces, 100, 1000, fiber and copper...

port monitor
Hi! I'm new to this group, so hello everyone. I have two cisco WS-C2924-XL switches. My users are complaining that the network is slow... How can I setup a port monitor to tell which computer is...

rv042 and port forwarding-dyndns
I have a rv042 router and I configured port forwarding for internal IP 192.168.1.117 with all services ports udp and tcp. I have dyndns too but when I configure port forwarding like before I can't...

Span sessions Ctalayst 6500
Hi, Can anyone point me to a document stating how many span sessions can be configured locally on a 6500 with a 720 supervisor engine? TIA Jack.

book, ASA Firewall
Hi, What's the best book to start learning ASA Firewall ? (I have 2y experience in PIX) Thank you, Akut

ASA multiple VLAN intercommunication and a Dell managed switch
Trying to figure this out, and am stumped. I have an ASA 5505 with 3 VLANs configured. 1 - Outside vlan 1 eth0/0 to internet nat'd 2 - Inside vlan 2 eth0/1 to 10.0.0.x network (ip 10.0.0.1) 3 -...

Do anyone have Catalyst 2901 power supply
Dear all Do you have any Catalyst 2901 power supply ? My power supply is broken. I want to replace one. Do anyone have this ? Thanks!

Gigabit adapters in HP Proliant Server running Windows 2003
We have an 6513 Cisco router and we have some HP Proliant servers running Windows 2003 with gigabit adapters. Ports are set to 1000 on the router and the server are set to 1000/Full with flow control...