VPN3005 and SSL/WebVPN

Greetings!

We have a VPN3005 concentrator and have been having limited success using the SSL WebVPN client. On MOST machines, the client downloads, installs, and connects properly. On some machines, however, no amount of coercing will get the ActiveX control to download and install (including the STCIE pre-installation). I cannot find a common thread between those that are working, nor can I find one between those that are not.

My remote users have turned off all local firewalls, have verified that the address of our VPN is in their "Trusted Sites" zone, that the zone settings are set to "Default," and that the "Enable Install on Demand" options are set in IE's options.

Has anyone seen similar problems to this? We have a SmartNet contract on the VPN3005, but Cisco has not been very helpful, and they are INSANELY slow at following up.

Thanks in advance for any information.

-Ari Network Supervisor / Admin MPC Products Corporation afootlik -AT- mpcproducts -DOT- com

Reply to
PCAri75
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.