Further my Cisco Career

I've tried to look for a CCNA job but I still can't find one. So if there are any employers in the UK preferably the London area that are looking for a Cisco Support Engineer then please mail me at the below mail address and I can send you a copy of my CV..

I am new too Cisco Support but have obtained my CCNA and am looking for some exposure into this field....

Thanks

Kgotso Tlhoaele

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Casey
Loading thread data ...

Try visiting the web sites of ISPs based in and around London, specifically the careers sections. CCNA with no real world experience is unlikely to obtain a position for you in operations, but you may be able to obtain an entry level support position with an ISP which has corporate, routed subnet customers, particularly if you also have PC operating system knowledge.

Good luck.

Reply to
Anthony Edwards

Hi Kgotso,

Reuters in the United Kingdom is looking for Cisco Network Engineer Interns:

formatting link
Also recommend the Totaljobs.com Search for U.K. Cisco Job openings:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Jobs

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Kgotso,

You may find the Cisco Service Provider Locator useful for sourcing jobs at U.K. providers built on Cisco Equipment:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

2004 Cisco Salary and Compensation
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.