VPN via Cisco Remote VPN Client

Hi,

I have the problem that I can't use the cisco remote vpn client. The problem is, that I'm sitting behind a Suse Linux Firewall with Masquerading.

If I want to establish a connection my client pc sends a SYN-Packet to the destination server on port 264. I guess that the server wants to answer to my local ip which is in a 192.168.x.x subnet and not accessible from the internet.

I think I have to make NAT via iptables on the suse linux firewall in my network, so that the server replaces the 192.168.x.x address witch my internet ip, but how can i do that?

I also have to make some settings that I get the answers from the destination server routet to my local pc behind the linux firewall.

Could anybody tell me how i have to configure my suse linux firewall and how i have to make the NAT?

Reply to
usenet01
Loading thread data ...

You may also wish to investigate:

comp.os.linux.security

formatting link
Linux Forum:

formatting link
and Linux Server Forum:

formatting link
alt.os.linux

formatting link
formatting link
comp.os.linux.misc

formatting link
comp.os.linux.networking

formatting link
comp.os.linux.setup

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.