VLAN setup with Linksys SRW2016

I'm having many difficulties setting up VLANs with Linksys SRW2016. Specifically trunk a port doesn't operate as expected - no transferring data from other VLANs. Unfortunately the documentation does not include tutorials / concepts / examples that I can use to confirm that I'm doing it right. Such documentation or an expert advice would be most helpful.

My network requires setting up one SWR2016 that accept 2 VLANs, and send them out (via trunk port) to a second SWR2016 that continue to maintain that VLAN separation and send everything to the router.

-VLAN1->|========| VLAN2->|=========| |SRW2016 |------->| SRW2016 |--> [ROUTER]

-VLAN2->|== 1 ===| VLAN1->|=== 2 ===|

Thanks,

Boaz

Reply to
boazrf
Loading thread data ...

Hi Boaz,

You may also wish to post to the Linksys Forums:

Linksys Broadband Forum

formatting link
Linksysinfo Forum

formatting link
Linksys Networking

formatting link
Linksys Modems

formatting link
Found on Cisco Technical Forums:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Brad,

Very helpful. Already send to some of those and I'll add the new ones from your list.

Thanks, Boaz

formatting link
wrote:

Reply to
boazrf

Boaz,

You're welcome, my pleasure.

Don't forget the Linksys Knowledge Base:

formatting link
and 24 Hour Live Linksys Help Desk:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese Cisco Salary and Compensation Rates

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.