Using Radius filter id attribute for VPN clients

I have a 6509 MSFC with VPN service module handling VPN client access, authenticated by an RSA RADIUS server with tokens. I have tried to get the MSFC to recognize attribute 11, filter ID, but, although it is clearly there in the debug, the acl seems to have no effect. I have

aaa authorization network groupauthor local specified for group shared-secret authentication. I also have

aaa authorization network default group radrsa if-authenticated aaa authorization configuration default group radrsa

for handling the filter attribute. I have tried with and without the 'if- authenticated'. I suspect from the debug that the local method specified for shared-secret handling is overriding the other specifications. Has anyone been able to use the aaa filter attribute with local shared secrets? Any other ideas as to the nature of the problem would be appreciated. I can supply debug and config as needed. Thanks

Reply to
Michael Flanigan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.