Using Firefox to configure a 350 bridge

Hello all,

When I try to use Firefox to access the browser-based configuration on an Aironet 350 bridge, I have to re-enter my login and password on every page. Telling Firefox to remember the password doesn't work.

Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use to fix this?

Thanks.

Reply to
tomviolin
Loading thread data ...

~ Hello all, ~ ~ When I try to use Firefox to access the browser-based configuration on ~ an Aironet 350 bridge, I have to re-enter my login and password on ~ every page. Telling Firefox to remember the password doesn't work. ~ ~ Is there some setting (e.g., in about:config in Firefox) that I can use ~ to fix this? ~ ~ Thanks.

This sounds like a known problem in VxWorks 12.04T, assuming that that's what you're running:

CSCed44576 web password not saved with vxworks 12.04T

The stated workaround is this:

Workaround: Added 040113

When prompted for the username and password for the first time, the password field is blank even though the save password option is checkboxed. Click OK, and you will get the same username and password prompt, but the password box will now have the correct password. Also downgrading to

12.03T resolves this issue.

Regards,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.