Cisco Aironet 350: remote reboot

Hello

I have a pair of Cisco bridges that sometimes I need to reboot. The problem is that I can't find how to do that remotely.

The web interface doesn't seem to have such an option. (BTW, in that, the bridges identify themselves as "Cisco 350 Series Bridge 12.04")

The telnet interface doesn't appear to be the usual IOS interface. What appears is something that seems to be called "Console Browser", which seems a text interface to the web interface.

I don't have manuals for this equipment (we "inherited" them from another department), so I searched the web, but what I found seems to describe a different interface (different versions of the firmware ?):

formatting link

Does anybody happen to have such a bridge and knows how to do a remote reboot ?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Rui Pedro Mendes Salgueiro
Loading thread data ...

Solved: the option I wanted ("restart system now") is hidden below "Setup", "Cisco Services", "Manage System Configuration"

(the first step is somewhat obvious, but the second and third are rather non-obvious.)

Reply to
Rui Pedro Mendes Salgueiro

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.