The remote peer is no longer responding.

The traffic on the roads is more than through this VPN and I have now got to work more from home or collide with a tanker! Over the last 18 months I have been trying to get this bastard VPN to just cough. Nothing. Ever.

I have so many questions, such as Why is the CISCO VPN Wizard so s**te? Why does it not complete everything to get the VPN working? Why is the help so s**te - telling me that Add will Add something and Remove will do the opposite? Before I go into my tech cupboard and bite a chunk out of this box can someone please break protocol and call me? I will gladly put all the main points in writing on this site once I understand more. Tel: 01243 533855 or email snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Thanks.

At the VPN "Easy" Server Site I have a 800 series wireless router from those helpful CISCO boys, Windows Server 2003, at the Client: Cisco VPN Client, Belkin Router, F-Secure software firewall.

Reply to
James
Loading thread data ...

A Zaire phone number? But your IP address comes out somewhere in the UK??

If we hypothesize that you gave your phone number in UK format instead of in international format (this being an international newsgroup) then your phone number would locate to an exchange that doesn't

-have- any cities big enough to have heavy traffic. Perhaps it's a commute to Brighton ? Or are you going all the way to London??

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Stop using my name god damn it!

;-)

James

Reply to
James

Reply to
James

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.