Starting over with a new CUE setup

I'm a Unity Express newbie, so you have been warned.

I've been given a project to upgrade several CUE systems with AIM modules. Some run 1.1.1, some run 3.2. Anyway, I have a test setup that I'm using to make sure I work out the kinks before upgrading production systems.

I upgraded a Cisco 2691 with AIM from 3.2 to 3.4. It went OK. Now I want to clear out the 3.4 and install 1.1.1, but I'm at a loss on how. I'm trying to use the boot helper, but when I try to ftp the install package, I'm told that I don't have enough space in flash to do this. I've tried several things (software uninstall, software remove, erase startup), but nothing seems to delete the 3.4 files, so I don't have space to do an install of 1.1.1, or even a downgrade.

Can anyone give me some direction on how to blow out a CME config completely so I can start with a fresh install? Thanks.

Reply to
ttripp
Loading thread data ...

I didn't get the versions right. I upgrade CUE 2.3 to 3.2, not 3.4 (which doesn't even exist!). I was confusing CUE and CME. My problem with with Unity Express, not Communications Manager Express. Sorry about the mixup.

Reply to
ttripp

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.