API for Cisco Unity Express (CUE)?

Hello all,

I've been given the task of writing a phone menu for a school's attendance line. It needs to access student data (in something like Excel or Access most likely) and then report that student's attendance record.

From my understanding, I need to develop an external program (in

something like perl of C++) that will extract the data from these records and send it to the Cisco CUE software, which will then be able to read off the attendance data.

However, I cannot find any type of documentation which describes how to interact with the Cisco phone software. I've looked through all 160 pages of the CUE editor manual, but it mentions nothing of external data. Is there something I'm missing here? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Jon

Reply to
strict9
Loading thread data ...

Here is the document you are looking for.

formatting link

Reply to
thrill5

Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately, I already found and read through that manual and can't find any mention of accessing external data. All the manual seems to discuss is building static menus (unless I'm missing something!)

Reply to
strict9

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.