Secondary Number to CUE Problem

I'm trying to set up a CME 4.0 / CUE 3.0installation for direct inward dialing by using the secondary number on their ephone-dns. That way the client won't have to give up their current extension numbers. However, I noticed that when a call comes in on the secondary number and is not answered, there is no link to the users voice-mail box; the system reports that there is no mailbox associated with that number and dumps the caller to AA. I used the Primary E.164 setting under the user account to try to work around the issue - that works - but then I realized they are already using this for direct transfer to voicemail. Does anyone know of another way to associate the secondary number with the voice mailbox? Or is there a way to get around the 15 rule limit for voice translation rules. I'm currently using a handful (about 6 or 7 ) numbers for DID by using translations but there would be more that 15 if everyone gets a DID number.

Reply to
RR News
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.