SLB problems with IOS 12.4.10 on 3640

Hi All,

I am load-balancing a web HTTP server (Apache) with a Cisco 3640 and SLB. Up to release 12.4.8a(LD) it was OK (almost, in the sense, accepting IOS SLB's limitations).

Since I have upgraded to 12.4.10(LD) I started experiencing problems when accessing the site from behind a Proxy (Microsoft) and getting the following error:

"Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time"

If the site is accessed directly instead, it responds OK. But ... if I power-cycle the router, I can connect again from behind the proxy, at least for a while. I do not have access to the Proxy server or configuration that fails to connect.

There must be something wrong with IOS 12.4.10 SLB dropping connections but, I cannot make the problem to occurr when debugging with a direct connection, nor I can find anything wrong with "show ip slb ...."

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

HD

Reply to
haydude
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.