Rediculous IPSec behaviour

After IOS upgrade to 12.4(4)T on my 2811 router that among other things serves as IOS VPN Server for Cisco VPN clients I'm able to connect and work with hosts located in my corporate LAN fast as I was before IOS upgrade, but when I telnet into any of devices (cisco or not) I get unacceptable slow response. I'm pretty familiar with QoS stuff such as traffic shaping or policing and there is no any config on this router that could affect telnet traffic to work such slow. If I try to connect to some internal smtp servers using 'telnet host 25' it works fast. SSH also works fine. If I don't telnet trough IPSec tunnel it also works fine. I repeat that everything was ok before IOS upgrade. I'll contact TAC about this tomorrow...

Anyone already affected by this?

B.R. Igor

Reply to
Igor Mamuzic
Loading thread data ...

Today I got the confirmation from Cisco TAC and they said that they are unable to handle this probably bug in 12.4(4) T so they recommend downgrade to the previous T train versions or mainline until 12.4(5) is released.

B.R. Igor

Reply to
Igor Mamuzic

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.