Re: Cisco 350 - how do I config WPA/PSK?

~ ~ >With the 350 client, if you want to do WPA-PSK, you have to ~ >configure it in XP WZC, not ACU. ACU per se has no support ~ >for WPA-PSK. ~ ~ How should I config the ACU in this case? ~ ~ The ACU supports "profiles" and each profile can be edited to specify ~ the access point SSID and many other things like whether the adaptor ~ should use just the primary antenna or both. ~ ~ Should I config a single profile in the ACU which is wide open, and do ~ the rest in XP? ~ ~ Where does the ACU security config sit in relation to the security ~ config in XP?

You can use either ACU or XP WZC to configure your SSID/security stuff and you can flip back and forth between your ACU profiles and your WZC config.

I do it by right-clicking the little green (or yellow or red or gray) Aironet "ACM" (acumon.exe) icon in the taskbar. To use WZC, select Select Profile -> Use other configuration application.

This should give you the idea:

formatting link
Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.