Re: AARRGGHH Help with AP350 please......

~ Existing 350 working fine... upgraded to most recent release of software, ~ and the update apparently failed - Now I only have the Boot Logger with no ~ tar image on the box (therefore, no IP add'y) ~ ~ Found a reference on Cisco website with the exact command syntax for the ~ ARCHIVE command to restore the .tar file ~ ~ Now, what I think is the problem.... ~ there is no ARCHIVE command avalable with "Help" or "?" - Cisco says you ~ need to login, then raise security level in order to gain access to the ~ ARCHIVE command...However, the AP350 doesn't seem to prompt for PW in the ~ first place, and the commands to raise security level are not available ~ either.\ ~ ~ Any suggestions?? ~ ~ Many thanks ~ ~ g ~

Use the archive command if you are at the IOS exec prompt. if you are at the boot loader (ap:) prompt then follow this guidance:

formatting link
i.e. you will use the tar -xtract command

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.