Question about 3750 Stack and IP address Assignment

Hi Group,

for a customer I should configure an 3750 Stack (2 switches) First I would like to upgrade to the actual IOS image. For my understand when I update can I do this switch by switch independent if these are stacked ? So I connect to the first switch via console and make my update then I connect via console to the second one and make the aloso the update The problem what I think is the switch act as an single switch when I connect to them. So I don't know if there a problem while downloading the SW image

Next One In the actual config there are three ip addresses assigned to VLAN 1 One primary and two secondary. I think its possible to assign a 4th secondary to the VLAN 1 interface ?!

greetz Dennis

Reply to
dennis
Loading thread data ...

Hi Dennis,

You may wish to investigate Cisco's Catalyst 3750 Software Upgrade in a Stack Configuration with Use of the Command-Line Interface:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

2007 Cisco Salary Rates
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hi Brad,

thanks that is a cool document...this is what I'm looking for...

Greetz Dennis

formatting link

Reply to
dennis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.