Please help with my Cisco 1750 and Firewall...

Ok, I have tried to get this in my head for a while now. I am going to be setting this up soon, and i want to have it in my head before i try it. Here is all of the details...

Cisco 1750 Router with T1 WIC Fractional T1 Internet Service HotBrick Firewall/VPN Appliance LAN with 20 computers

As of now, this company has a dsl circuit going through the HotBrick. The HotBrick handles all of the Firewall and VPN. They have around 5 people that connect through vpn. They have had this set up before, but i wasnt the one that set the cisco up. They just had the cisco in the WAN port of the HotBrick for the T1 service. I will look somethink like this...

LAN------(LAN)HotBrick(WAN)-------(LAN)Cisco1750(T1 WIC)------Internet

Now, there will be a pool of 5 static ip's given for the T1 circuit. I know how to do basic things on the Cisco, like assign all of the ip's and all of the basic things.

Now, i need a static ip that the vpn users will use to be forwarded to the HotBrick for authentication and to be able to access the LAN.

If you could, tell me what i need to set the ip's on the Cisco LAN side, and the HotBrick WAN side, and how to route the incoming vpn traffic to the HotBrick VPN Appliance.

This is how i think it needs to be, but i dont know how to put it in the cisco router this way....

LAN-------(192.168.0.1)HotBrick(192.168.1.1)---------(192.168.2.1)Cisco1750(WAN IP Given by ISP)

Let me know if this is wrong or not, and how to get the vpn users from the cisco to go directly to the HotBrick.

Thanks Jason

Reply to
jsandlin0803
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.