PIX plus RDP on Second Port (not 3389)

We have a Cisco PIX (501 I am pretty sure) and are using RDP to connect through a static IP address and default port 3389 to a Terminal Server. I would like to use the same IP address and a second/different port to connect to a second Terminal Server. This would require something like port translation or port forwarding. Is this possible? And how?

I have searched quite long and hard several times for an answer and have not found anything. I know on the client RDP side that I would specify the IP/port as xx.xx.xx.xx:yyyy. I also have seen mention that maybe Cisco version 6.33 is necessary.

Thanks for any help, Alan

Reply to
alanmcf_ng
Loading thread data ...

As the client supports alternate ports, and as RDP is not something that PIX 6 has a "fixup" for, this should be easy on any PIX OS version supported on the PIX 501.

static (inside,outside) tcp interface 3389 FIRSTSERVERIP 3389 netmask

255.255.255.255 static (inside,outside) tcp interface YYYY SECONDSERVERIP 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255
Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.