I'm trying to get a help regarding this issue:
- I have a small network with about 80 users.
- The access to internet is made trough a cisco 1721 and a dedicated line.
- I have this problem that start to occur this week that is when the users try to have access to webpages " https:// " the connection always timed out, and the access is denied.
- I already check the lines with the provider and apparently there's no problem;
- The switch's and hubs are Cisco 2950 and Baystack 250 and apparently also working properly.
Can anyone please give me a hint regarding what can be this problem and how could be solved.
Thank you in advance.