Internet Access Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to add internet access via a new T1 with a 1601 w/external csu/dsu. The router's ethernet port is connected through a swith to our lan (I'll add a firewall when it's working). From a console login, I can ping internet addresses and any address on our lan. From anywhere on our lan, I can ping the router's ethernet interface and serial interface, but not the isp's router or any internet addresses. Can anyone help me fix my config .

! version 12.2 no service pad service timestamps debug uptime service timestamps log uptime no service password-encryption ! hostname bozo ! enable secret 5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx enable password xxxxxxxxxxx ! ip subnet-zero ip name-server 64.6.208.6 ip name-server 64.65.214.6 ! ! ! ! interface Ethernet0 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 ! interface Serial0 ip address 69.xxx.xxx.2 255.255.255.252 encapsulation ppp ! ip classless ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 69.xxx.xxx.1 no ip http server ! dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit dialer-list 1 protocol ipx permit ! line con 0 line vty 0 4 password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx login ! end

Thanks

Reply to
cyberjanitor1
Loading thread data ...

You'll need to NAT your 192.168.x.x addresses to your outside Internet address.

Regards, Steve

formatting link

Reply to
www.networking-forum.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.