interconnect console port

Hi, In equipment requirements for lab I've found "A/B/C/D switch to connect PC to the router's console port". What hardware type is A/B/C/D switch ? Could you please send me examples of this device ?


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Thats a switchbox with one input- and four output-connectors (or vicaversa) Used to connect a single device to 4 others. for ex. a PC's to 4 routers or switches.

Reply to
stephan Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.