help with selecting equipment

hi all,

I need some input from others on new equipment. currently at my remote offices i am using cisco 1701 routers with some off brand switches. i want to convert everything to cisco. currently using adsl, switching to most likely frame or leased line. i need a router that has support for multiple T1's, QoS, inline power and preferrably something modular that i can also use a WIC with 24 or 48 ports for switching. i was looking at the newer 2800 series integrated routers. they seem to have everyting we may need, but i am sure they are pricey being the new equipment. am i overshooting my goals? i do want expansion for growth and we need to have somethign that allows for vpn hardware acc. i know the older cisco stuff, but the newer euiqpment has so many available slots with different names that I am getting confused easily. i would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks,

R
Reply to
rhltechie
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.