Feature Sets

Hi Parastatidis,

You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.

Cisco Feature Navigator is a web-based application that allows you to quickly find the right Cisco IOS and CatOS Software release for the features you want to run on your Network:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Website:
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com
Loading thread data ...

hello there

i have an 1760-V router and has C1700-IPVOICE-M IOS

i have installed a serial interface and a ADSL interface

i whant to route everything to the ADSL interface with NAT then setup an access-list with some ports and everythink on the access list go to serial interface with route-map

route-map PBR permit 1 match ip address 102 set interface Serial 0/0

then attach this route-map to the lan fa0/0 interface with ip policy route-map PBR

i think that this IOS image is not able to do this job can you propose me some images that can do this job.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Parastatidis Nikos

also as my topic says :-) and i forgot to post in my previous post :-) where is that table with the major feature sets of ios images? i cant find it.

Reply to
Parastatidis Nikos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.