dialer problem

I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I overcome this limit somehow?

thanks!

Reply to
Drx
Loading thread data ...

~ I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there ~ is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that ~ limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I ~ overcome this limit somehow? ~ ~ thanks!

Virtual profiles.

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

thx, do you have some kind of example or something?

Reply to
Drx

~ On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:16:32 -0700, Aaron Leonard wrote: ~ ~ > On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:54:00 +0100, Drx wrote: ~ > ~ > ~ I have remote access solution and I am using dialers. As I understand there ~ > ~ is limit of number of dilaer interfaces and I am getting close to that ~ > ~ limit. What steps should I take? Replace it with waht tecnology? Or can I ~ > ~ overcome this limit somehow? ~ > ~ ~ > ~ thanks! ~ > ~ > Virtual profiles. ~ ~ thx, do you have some kind of example or something?

Cisco IOS Dial Technologies Configuration Guide, Release 12.4

formatting link

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.