Configuration Management Software for Cisco - Beta Testers Needed

Hello,

I represent a small company that develops software for network administrators. We invite you to participate in beta testing of our new configuration management software for Cisco devices - WinAgents HyperConf.

The product allows you to configure your devices faster and easier. Using HyperConf, you can track, compare or rollback devices configuration easily. The program support devices running Cisco IOS, Cisco CatOS and Cisco PIXOS now. We plan to implement support of other vendors in future. The more information about the product is available here:

formatting link
We offer significant discounts to our beta testers, please see the product's page for more info.

P.S.: And to make a contribution to community - there is a link to our _freeware_ product that makes working with Cisco CLI much faster and easier:

formatting link
(WinAgents RouterTweak).

P.P.S.: Please don't consider this message as advertising. We truly need your help.

-- Sincerely Oleg Malkov

WinAgents Software Group /*

formatting link
*/

Reply to
Oleg Malkov
Loading thread data ...

i try hyperconf and get errors when i want tostart so i use routertweak..

Reply to
Anis

Please send a message to support(at)winagents.com, we will resolve the problem and provide you an additional discount. :)

P.S.: Please contact us directly, I guess it will save time and traffic of the list members. :)

-- Sincerely Oleg Malkov

Reply to
Oleg Malkov

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.