Ciso Racks

Hey can anyone tell me where i could get a good rack for my Cisco equipment?, other than eBay. I have some 2500 series routers, 2924,3524 switch, 1 2600 router. I need to put these in a rack in all told i have 10 pieces of equipment.

Reply to
Blacksayien
Loading thread data ...

Give Jeff varden at CDW a email. snipped-for-privacy@cdw.com or Tom Cusumani at United Computer Solutions, snipped-for-privacy@unitedcos.com a call they can help you out.

Both are vendors that I deal with on a regular basis.

Other wise any 19in rack will do. Racks come in two different types. two post and cabinet. Cabinets would be for servers and the two post work well with switches and such.

Steven Johnson Network Administrator Brooks Memorial Hospital

Reply to
Newbie72

2500 series are terrible to rack up. :( They'll feel like they are falling out.

Any 19" rack should do you. Should be at least a few dozen brands new that you could buy, in all sorts of configurations, wall mount,

2-poster floor mount, 4-poster, cabinets, etc.

You'll probably find 100's on eBay no problem. Shipping is a problem, as they are big, bigger than some shippers will take. I've seen many thrown away after remodel jobs, but you'll usually have to pay for them on eBay of course.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

formatting link
has pretty good pricing.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.