Cisco Router as PPTP Client

Hello I would like to ask you if it is possibile to configure a dual eth interface router as a pptp client.

Here is the diagram of the network.

1.1.1.1/30 public wan ip of the edge router 172.16.0.254/29 - edge ROUTER - lan interface

for example a C2611

172.16.0.10 "wan interface" of the dual-eth router 192.168.1.254/29 "lan interface" of the dual eth router

My lan client are on the 192.168.1.0/29 is it possobile to configure the router to dial a PPTP connection and to let all the clients in the lan to browse the internet via the VPN?

Thanknyou

Reply to
Elia Spadoni
Loading thread data ...

In article , snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMspadhausen.com (Elia Spadoni) writes: | Hello | I would like to ask you if it is possibile to configure a dual eth interface | router as a pptp client.

Generally yes, but it is not supported. See:

formatting link
Note that in modern IOS versions the final problem mentioned can better be addressed with "no peer neighbor-route"; I don't remember why I didn't like this in older versions.

Dan Lanciani ddl@danlan.*com

Reply to
Dan Lanciani

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.