cisco ios help

Can you please clarify for me, what does this feature "PPPoE Server Restructuring and PPPoE Profiles" mean in IOS 12.3(11)T2 (C2801-IPBASE-M)

I am trying to enable the PPPoE server in cisco 2801. I couldnt find pppoe in the protocol list of accept-dialin list..Do i need to use a different IOS version? vpdn enable ! vpdn-group 1 ! Default L2TP VPDN group ! Default PPTP VPDN group accept-dialin protocol any ----Couldnt find pppoe here. virtual-template 1

Thanks Vanitha

Reply to
Vani
Loading thread data ...

Hi Vanitha,

You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Website:
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hi, I already visited the feature navigator. It says "PPPOE Server Restructuring and PPPoE Profiles" means `Isolation of PPPoE from VPDN and multiple PPPoE Profiles ```. I have support for this my C2801-IPBASE-M 12.3.(11)T2 ios version...But still i am not able to configure the pppoe server..

still not clear how to configure the pppoe server in my 2801..Any help is appreciated

Reply to
Vani

Vanitha,

Check out Cisco's PPP over Ethernet / PPPoE Introduction:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com eBay Cisco Repair Service Experts

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.