Service Policy

I am having trouble attaching service-policies, in particular LLQ and CBWFQ to virtual access interfaces that are derived from L2TP sessions and authenticated by radius. I have this working OK when I assosiate a Virtual-template with an ATM interface but the troubl seems to be when I try to associate the template to a vpdn group. I have the Radius set to apply the service-policy to the virtual-access link. I am using a 7206 with enterprise feature set to act as the LNS,

vpdn-group NSW accept-dialin protocol l2tp virtual-template 2 terminate-from hostname NSW vpn vrf L2TP local name LNS2 lcp renegotiation on-mismatch l2tp tunnel password 7 l2tp tunnel nosession-timeout -2 ! interface Virtual-Template2 description *** L2TP *** ip vrf forwarding L2TP no ip address no ip redirects no ip proxy-arp max-reserved-bandwidth 100 no peer default ip address ppp authentication chap callin ppp multilink

Any help appreciated

Cheers Dan

Reply to
Noddy
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.