Cisco commands

Hi all,

just wondering if I have the correct newsgroup for this.

I'm looking for great cisco commands on the routers; I mean commands that we can't find 123 so meaning Undocumented Cisco Commands / Unix Commands.

Thanking you in advance,

Terry

Reply to
Terry Mitchell
Loading thread data ...

It sounds like what you're looking for is project DOTU: DOcument The Undocumented. It's a useful collection of undocumented cisco commands, but they should be used very carefully, since you can screw yourself up badly with some of them.

formatting link
Many thanks to bert boerland for compiling the list.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Pratt

Thanks, Jeff I will check them out I work for AT&T and we use Cisco routers, (for Services EVPN, MDNS, GMIS) and sometimes we need to check the routers and doing other things but we don't have a whole list with commands, and what the commands do. So that was the reason that I was looking for a list.

any other lists are must welcome.

Terry

Reply to
Terry Mitchell

If you work for AT&T I am sure you have a very good support contract with Cisco. And I have yet to see Cisco be anything but helpful in supporting their products. They have a special access area on the web, where people with the appropiate contract can get access to even more documentation, and assistance.

Reply to
Dana

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.