CCNA test ended early!

OK, so I just took my CCNA and things were going along good, and the test ended! I had 10 questions left, and the timer on the screen showed I had 10 minutes left. When I hit next on the question it said I was done and gave my my failing score. I asked the lady at the test center about it and she said to call prometric, which I did. The prometric rep then called the test site, who apparently told the rep that I was in the testing room for 1:30. I explained to the rep that before you take the test it has you do a practice test, another practice test and a survey. She said that I was in the room for an hour and a half so there is no way to verify that..?? rediculous. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it my fault? (Perhaps i was doing so bad on the test that no matter if i got the rest of the questions right i couldn't pass). Please inform. I am pissed, there goes 125 dollars..

Reply to
dpoehls
Loading thread data ...

i did recerts back in April for CCNP / CCDP using prometric.

the exam is supposed to keep track of everything - so they should be able to tell how long you were logged in.

but the various test companies seem to run it rather than Cisco, and prometric seemed to have trouble making the system work when i was using it.

i have had a PC test crash during a test (3 times, so probably a bug) - local test centre couldnt fix it and couldnt get hold of the central test support to sort it, so they rebooked. Next time it also went wrong (but i failed anyway - i hadnt paid attention to how much the recent exams....

i cant really generalise from this, since i just did recert stuff this year, and that only comes around every 2 to 3 years.

so the next test i gave up on prometric and used a Pearson test centre - seemed to be better organised.

(Perhaps i was doing

Reply to
stephen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.